2012年10月1日星期一

December wow gold 2011 Birth Club

I am getting kind of tired of people's reaction wow items to me being pregnant with our third daughter. And by people, I mean strangers. My family and friends are all ecstatic that we are having another girl.

So anyways, yesterday at Target there was another mom with her DD. Her DD saw my girls and said hi. The buy wow gear mom noticed I was pregnant and asked if I knew what I was having. I said another girl. Her response? "I am so sorry." I was stunned, like I don't care if I have 10 girls, just so long as they are healthy. I couldn't come up with a witty reply so I just said that I was excited for another girl.

Also a few days before this I was meeting our new land lord for the first time. He asked what we were having and I told him. He turns to my DH and goes "Man, I am sorry for you." Wow, really?

Finally, about a week ago I was chatting with an aquaintance on FB. (I think we had like one class together in HS) And again the question wow items of gender comes up. I say we are happily awaiting the arrival of our third daughter. Her response was "That's great BUT puberty is going to suck! Lol, your DH is going to have to live in a hotel once a month for a week." I quickly came up with an excuse to get off the computer. I am just appalled at people's rudeness towards my children's genitals, like their worth is tied up with whether they have a penis or a vagina.

Has this happened to anyone wow gold else? I am curious to find out if this happens to moms of all boys as well.

My in-laws kept asking me why I'm not giving them wow items a grandson. Um I don't decide that first of all. Second, be happy that you are having another grandchild, but it's not like you are involved with the ones you already have.

My own mother actually said "Oh your father is going to be so disappointed." when I told her that we were having a girl. Seriously? They seem excited now, but I never understand why people are so focused on the gender. I'm just happy that we are having a baby and just hope that she is healthy.
source:http://www.buywowgold.nl

没有评论:

发表评论