2012年10月14日星期日

Looking wow items for 6 inch usb cables

Looking for 6 inch usb cables

November wow gold 24, 2006 1:47 PM Subscribe

Anyone know where I can order short usb cables? wow gold I'll be happy with anything under 1 ft but would prefer about 6 inches. Mainly I'm looking for usb A to mini-5 pin, male to male.

I spend 1/2 my time out on the field with a laptop, digital wow gold camera, and portable HD. I don't need 3ft of cable. I don't like retractable cables as they tend to curl when extended, adding to all the clutter. And when I use retractables with a portable HD, the cable gets alarmingly hot.

I know I could cut and splice my own cable, but would prefer not to. If the info on the HD somehow gets corrupted, I'd rather not have people think it was the fault of my DIY cable.

Thanks

posted by Cog to buy wow gear computers internet (13 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Wow, that's really hard. wow items A quick search of several online retailers fails to turn up anything.

The shortest USB cable in my big bin-o-cables is about 18 inches, which came with a firewire/usb hard drive I bought from Other World Computing. But that's longer than you want, and it looks like they don't sell them separately.
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl

没有评论:

发表评论