2012年9月30日星期日

Not wow items Your Average Country Club

The private race course located in the middle of a corn field is the brainchild of former insurance salesman Mark Basso. Spend five minutes with him, and you'll become aware of his uncanny affinity for cars. Basso knows the roars of their engines the same way a mother recognizes her baby's voice.

"It's a Ferrari, wow gold red. I really don't need to see it," he said.

"When I was younger, my parents belonged to a buy wow gear golf country club. I used to go there and think, 'This is great, but I'd like to drive my Trans Am down the fairways,'" he said.

Now Basso drives his custom Porsche around his club's manicured grounds, smiling broadly as he says, "This is Disneyland for gear-heads."

The country club is still a work wow gold in progress. Construction crews hammer away at the walls of a track-side condo complex. There are also plans to build a pool.

Membership wow items costs $35,000 dollars.

"It's amazing," Basso said. "We had over a hundred members before we opened the doors. Now we have over 365 members."

John Preisler is one of them. Like many members, he races in the same car he commutes in. "Goes to work, goes to the track, goes everywhere. I take it on vacation. You can't get me out of it," he said, referring to his gray Ford Mustang.
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论