2012年10月17日星期三

Stack Overflow

Here on SO I finally found a really decent place where I can not only participate in Java(EE) topics, but also in client side matters such as HTTP/HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery and a little PHP when I get bored. I used to have an Amazon buy wow weapons wishlist link here, but they unfortunately don't send anything else than books to Curaçao and right now I don't have any interesting books on the list anymore (to anyone who've sent books before: thank you very much, I got a total of 6 books in 6 months). upvoting a lot of old answers in a row within a too short time). This occurred to me too many times. I really feel flattered and I appreciate your attempt to express your excessive thanks, but please keep in mind that excessive serial voting patterns are by the system detected as anomalies and removed within 24h. This is annoying for both me and you. Limit the successive upvotes to 3 per hour or something and continue voting others.
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl/guide

没有评论:

发表评论