2012年10月17日星期三

Episode 10 wow gold of Code Geass R2 cut

I was made aware of this in the wow gold release dates thread on this forum. I think this is absolutely crazy, I've no idea what the BBFC was doing in this case.

The image in question has been posted on several british anime forums already, and if the bar has been set that low for censorship, I can pretty much guarantee that this will be the first of many "mainstream" anime titles cut by the BBFC. In fact I'm very suprised they didn't cut the recently released Evangelion 1.11 movie as well, using similar justifications.

I'm extremely concerned that future anime releases in britain wow items will be censored in a similar manner to Code Geass. That "only" one second was cut in this case is no comfort to me at all.

I wonder how many people who watch anime generally support this kind of censorship. buy wow weapons I've seen several posts on various forums that in my view seem to defend what the BBFC have done in this case. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but it almost seems like some people wish more anime was cut like Code Geass.

To be clear, all the series that buy wow weapons are mentioned are regular anime tv series or OVA's. All of which are commonly discussed on this and other forums.

I really find all of this quite worrying, I can't understand how anyone would find any regular anime tv series or OVA so offensive that they would want to have them censored.
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl/guide

没有评论:

发表评论