2012年9月1日星期六

Interview wow items With David Arkenstone

I asked him when he last did a buy wow gear big tour. "I guess around 2003, maybe. We did a Windham Hill tour and we played like 30 or 40 dates, somewhere between October and December."

"That a big tour.", wow gold I said. "When you got to carry all that equipment around with you everywhere."

"It so hard, but it so fun." He said, "And it so gratifying to perform in front of people who came out to see you, on a snowy night or whatever. It almost like a drug. It makes the hardship totally go away. You know, you get on stage for two hours, and it like. wow. That was really cool. Cause you don get a chance to see the people who buy your records, it kind of faceless in a way. I do get a lot of email and Facebook things, but when they actually come to a concert and they holding four or five of your records afterward and they want you to sign them, it like, wow, thanks for supporting me in my career for all these years. It a really cool thing, you sort of give them something back by the performance and it makes you want to do really well. Most musicians love to play for people, so even when I mention hardship, it isn really that hard--cause it all really enjoyable."
source:http://www.buywowgold.nl

没有评论:

发表评论