2012年9月2日星期日

Message Board Posts

I will never again hit multiple fast food places in one wow items trip, purchasing what should be an entire meal in itself from each place, and eating some of it in the car on my way to the next restaurant, and the rest when I get home.

I did this a lot in law school. I would go to KFC and buy a couple Snacker sandwiches to buy wow gear eat in the car while I stopped at Taco Bell for a burrito and meximelt and then McDonalds for a Big Mac and soda. And then sometimes go to the chinese place a pick up a few items as well. Just reading that I have a hard time believing I would do that a few times a week back then. Never again.

But what I won do is go to DH company picnic and eat there. I didn wow gold even eat what I normally eat there, and still my stomach hurt like crazy and I just felt junky. We eat before and plan for dinner out on our way home, and we just enjoy the festival-atmosphere, and not pretend to enjoy the food while making ourselves sick.

And then when we got home it was too hot to deal, so we got Amy frozen meals, and I will never again eat one of those before I track it! That meal helped me have a 56 point day! Now, I use my Weeklies and APs, but but I usually spread them out more than that!
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论