2012年9月30日星期日

The best wow gold pimple annihlator I think I ever used

Last week I had a real a-hole of a pimple and for some reason, my usual Beauty Editor know-all shit was not cutting it. This guy had a heartbeat. And it wasn concealing and it wasn healing and I knew there was still gross stuff that needed to come out before it would heal. But I got him with a prod I up until now never used but always heard great things about. And I hope all his friends got the message. Don mess round with my chin. I take you out like a take away pad Thai from a well-priced and tasty Thai restaurant.

Purifying lotion on clean skin, which gently dries out the area. These wow gold usually have salicylic acid in them and should be applied ONLY to the spot with a cotton tip, or else the whole area will flake and dry up. I like Garnier Pure Astringent Toner or Gernetic sebo-ger.

Then, a clay that will draw out the offending impurity ( gross wow items white stuff Best applied at night or when you at home alone. Not real sexy. I used the famous Payot Pate grise for years. (And the same pot because it lasts for several ice ages.)

But even this gear wasn working. And so when I popped into the office last week and saw some Mario Badescu drying lotion, ( a mix of clay and salicylic acid buy wow gear that you apply with a cotton tip buy it from KIT stores/Myer for about 50 clams don worry, it last for aaaaages) I took it home and immediately put it on, even though you meant to put it on at night, because it better to let it heal overnight and also it doesn look real bad but it doesn look real good either (just a bit like white/pinky paint), but heck, I work from home, so as long as Meowbert and my uggboots aren offended, I was happy to use it through the day.

And after 24 hours of NO picking and NO touching even though I am a grot and should know better but usually can help myself because having a big spot is like having wow items a loose tooth when you a kid and your tongue keeps finding its way over to it, it had completely dried out and when I rubbed it lightly, the top fell off and it was all beautifully dried and healed and able to be concealed (with shu umuera pro concealer, since you asked.) I think the power is in the fact it combines BOTH the steps I usually use it half drying lotion with salicylic, and it also has the sediment/clay as well. Good one, Mario. I so grateful you no longer in the plumbing business with Luigi anymore.

I know Mario Badescu is known for awesome anti-blemish work, but this was a wow gold bit gobsmacky. Payot and co will have to lift their game to keep Mario from stealing their spot as my Never Fail Spot Fixers, let me tell you that. Let me also tell you what I ate for lunch: pie. And it was delicious.

What your ultimate angry spot zapper prod?

If it urine, I don want to know. As base ingredients, they are fairly sound against a ferocious zit, but Benzoyl Peroxide will not only kill the bacteria that causes the pimple, but exfoliate the surface to prevent scaring. My money is on the science, not Mario Badescu overpriced concoction that is easily purchased from my local chemist for a fraction of the cost!
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论