2013年1月21日星期一

world of warcraft mods guild wars 2 gold TX

world of warcraft mods

One thing I haven't seen in this list that I find pretty useful is a HoT timer. My current pick is ForteExorcist. That's nice when you want to know how much time is left on your Regrowth or such. It'll track most time related stuff: HoTs, DoTs, CDs, guild wars 2 gold debuffs.

For a buffing addon (not directly related to healing), I'm currently using ZOMGBuffs. It's pretty well configured out of the box, and it guild wars 2 gold binds to the mousewheel when out of combat for easy buffing (really handy if you're a pally), but only if you (or someone in your group) is missing a configured buff. It'll pick up the short term temp buffs like Hysteria (Blood DK talent) as well, and give you a separate button to trigger those (as well as targeting the last person it was used on).

1 (It doesn't show here, but for dead, offline and AFK players, their status shows up below their name. All displayed text can be seperately scripted in Lua.)

2 (Range fader in action, for hunters it's trade range I think.)

3 (You're not restricted to a grid view, like in some other addons.)

4 (Grid-like, with names trimmed to 5 characters.)

5 (There's a debuff on me I could dispel, it shows up in the border by default.)

Also highly recommended, but not on the screenshots: Inline Aura, OmniCC and!Cooldown Fader, which make looking at your action bar buttons fun.

That's all I need for healing. I have other addons, but none are relevant to raiding. oUF_freebgrid will show curses/poisons you can remove, watch for the debuff icon and apply wow po the correct dispell.

oUF_freebgrid Also shows you a countdown for your rejuv, a little smiley face of varying dispositions for your lifebloom, and green dots to show regrowth/wild growth active on your target. (Assuming Resto Druid of course). This isn't entirely intuitive, but you get to know which pixels mean what pretty quickly when you're dancing around the raid giving out HOTs like candy.

I find recount to be incredibly useful, you're using Skada which is equivilent. I use the healing meters to know if I'm pulling my weight with heals. I bind lower and uppercase J to DPS vs. Healing meters. I watch DPS so I know who to battle-res - who cares if a sub-par DPS dies, but if the 15k DPS rogue has bought the farm I'm going to wow gold stand him back up.

It's completely customizable and allows you to setup different configs based on group size. It has built-in click-to-cast functionality, or you can use mouse-over macros. You can show group members and there targets.

Click-to-cast also recognizes enemies, so you can cast harmful spells on them.

It also has a great buffing panel. It will show how many in the group are buffed, missing buffs, or low (only for buffs you can provide). To buff, just click the icon.

Has a built in range finder and aggro wow gear detector. Has panels for assigned tanks and assists and you can have your own private tanks.

I use macros that cast healing spells on friendlies and damage spells on enemies - depending on what I'm targeting. Then I can switch to my second bar (shift-2) to use the same macros in mouseover versions. Add a mouse with extra buttons bound to the number keys, and I can do one-hand healing. And often do.

(For reference, in 5-mans, I can one-hand any standard (l200) 80 heroic with my keyboard as well; I had to do something to keep it challenging when I got badly overgeared. Even foul tanks rarely mess things up unless I'm healing from elemental spec.)

没有评论:

发表评论