2013年1月21日星期一

An Interview With 'Benjamin Button's' Taraji P wow gold Uj

An Interview With 'Benjamin Button's' Taraji P

Don't be surprised guild wars 2 gold to hear some celebratory squeals at Washington area Oscar parties when the name Taraji P. Henson is guild wars 2 gold read during Sunday night's Academy Awards telecast. and a graduate of Howard University.

This Story

Oh my goodness, my wow gold mother, she was like, "I don't know if Mama wants wow gear to come because she had wow po a knee replacement surgery and she's been going to the doctor and it's a long evening, I said: "Mom, you know what? Why don't we just let Grandma make the decision? Let's call her and let her say no,

We called her on a three-way and I said, "Hey, Grandma, we got an extra ticket for the Oscars, you wanna come, "I sure do, baby,

She did not hesitate, do you understand? Grandma is not going to miss it for the world, do you hear me?

She didn't want to hear about how long it was going to be. She didn't want to hear about that, she'd moved on to what she was going to wear. She was like, "Well, I have this outfit and these shoes, I was like, "Bring it, Grandma,

没有评论:

发表评论