2013年1月15日星期二

Bits I like for beaching and beyond gw2 gold A8

Bits I like for beaching and beyond

So while I was away, I had minimal access to online shopping (read: it is hard to get a decent look at the outfits on iPhone Safari), and I was AMAZED to see how much money I saved when all I had to fork out for was a few ciders here and there. But now I back and spending my hours between my Mac and a boring black PC at work, and my zest for the shopping cart icon has returned with a vengeance similar to that of a scorned Kris Humphries. Also I have been traversing the Mall elevators like a dropbear ready to scare the crap out of some teenage retail assistant should an item on sale accost my retinas.

Look out Maddy, Lucy or those of you young girls with various double-barrelled surnames, I comin for ya and there will be nothing you can do to argue with my line of credit, goshdarn it.

I have spotted some fun things, however, and see fit to share them with you gw2 gold. I am hoping we can do an exchange, because I am in super need of a rocking iPhone cover, and cannot seem to find one I like anywhere ¦ please fill my void (in a very non-keys-in-a-bowl way gutter lovers " hi from down below, huh?).

But let kick off with a shoe ¦ it seems fitting, no? Even though I have to bust a heel at work by day, my brain is really making friends with a cute little summer sandal on the inside. They just look REAL GOOD with a flowy little summer dress, and truth be told, I just want to hold on REAL TIGHT to anything that says summer holiday " they over, you say? SPEAK NO EVIL, wenches.

These ones are right on trend with a bit of nifty snakeskin and they going for the bargain price of $139 from that ole staple Country Road. Love me a bit of CR, I do. These ones also have a flattering fit around the ankle " no strung hams here, laydeez. Hurrah!

Now, as I have mentioned a few times already (harp guild wars 2 gold, harp, harrrrrp!), I have been bumming around in the Riverland guild wars 2 gold, exercising my god-given right to take up residence in a lay-back sun chair and lift a cider to my lips (Monteith thankyou! A Strongbow girl, I will never be). Occasionally, I get a small pang of the guilts at being a lazy gal, and at that time, I will rise up like some kind of Barbecue Shape-loving wonder and pop into the water for a bit of a half-arsed paddle about.

At this time, I do not like to realise that my swimmers (which may or may not have cost upwards of 250 smackers *not naming brand names here at all ¦but would have liked to, in case you were wondering) wriggle down to my knees on the entry dive, fill up with water when I go for breast stroke, or just generally rubskin/grate against my patient nature.

In summary, I just want a swimsuit to do what it made to do: make my dinner. Small joke there and now moving along " no, I want it to be easy to put on, look damn good while I do my summer sipping and stay on when I go swimming. I decided to try these lovely bikinis this season, as I had seen this relatively new brand floating about, and, well, why in the name of Bubble O Bill wouldn I?

They are by UK brand Mouille. They look super sweet, the top frill gives you a little extra up top (if you are one of those girls who so desires this), also covers the odd case of fripples " high five for bonus benefit! They are a bit adjustable with tie straps on one side of the bottoms and at the back of the top. They aren too tight, so they cut into your curves, but they are ALSO not too loose, so you get that age-old issue of teabagging booty. Win wow gold. Win. Win. Cripes " the good stuff just keeps on rolling, don it? You can get them here.

My third summer love (somewhat like the 12 Days of Christmas but not really at all) is the gel manicure. Not new at all. But is seriously the perfect time of year for popping into (no appointment needed) Adelaide Nails Beauty and banging yourself out a Shellac nail for only $35. Dried under UV light, these are hard as acrylic when you walk out and last up to two weeks, you can even paint other shades over the top with no damage to Shellac, if you so choose! There nothing that gets up my SPF30-saturated nose more than chipped nail colour wrapped around my Monteith FYI, am currently sporting Studio White shade, which when Shellacked, looks nothing like Liquid Paper circa Year 10 biology boredom but actually makes me look a whole lot more tan than I first appeared. Oh, WIIIIINNNNNNN!

Next on the list is something very close to my 9-year-old heart. If you happened to be part of a family who in the 80s took a regular trip to the Gold Coast, or maybe even Sydders, you would have been familiar with Mr Ken Done. Boss style, even back in the day " ha!

Anyway, the fabulous minds at awesome clothing brand Something Else, this season brought out a range called Submerged in which they reimagined the work of the Donemeister, and put his digitally remixed designs onto a few of their fabulous cuts. Get a bit of this into your wardrobe:

You can find stockists for these here " I think is just the ticket for summer snappy dressing " and the good news is, we nearly at end of season " you can get most of this stuff on sale. Yes, that right, fellow lady-discount lovers " SALE. Yumyumyum.

And lastly, I find a summer tote essential. I gotta lot o stuff to carry about guild wars 2 gold, even when I not ON DUTY as such. But I don want this tote to be too serious " it needs to be awesome looking but also give off the idea that all I really serious about is being on holidays and kickin it with my bros and hoes. Or something like that anyway.

These Alphabet bags blow my sarong up.

I have a nice black so I know which one is mine, of course! Is just big enough for me to bring my essentials (sunscreen, jean shorts, copy of Vogue, pool pony " deflated of course " I am always ready for aquatic fun, a lady can never be too prepared when it comes to novelty flotation devices) but not so big that I am encouraged to take my hairdryer and spare paddle, just in case.

You can get them here, in any of the above designs. And if I know y " you nab yourselves a special gold number, because you all so fancy and a little bit marvellous.

1 条评论:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network...

    Join millions who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!

    回复删除