2013年1月21日星期一

How to Brine Your Hopefully Local Thanksgiving Turkey guild wars 2 gold tt

How to Brine Your Hopefully Local Thanksgiving Turkey

Are you planning on roasting up a free-range, happy turkey from a local farm this Thanksgiving? I hope that you are. guild wars 2 gold You won regret your decision for all the social, enviromental, and ethical reasons that go along with supporting local agriculture. But you will certainly not regret it from a flavor standpoint either IF you brine your turkey first. Here is what you will find on one particular major frozen turkey brand:

Hmm, not what I really want for a holiday that celebrates our founding roots and wow po the natural gifts from the harvest. So for this reason, I strongly recommend you buy a free-range, local bird. To find one, you can visit Eat Wild, a wonderful source for finding grass fed and humane meats and eggs. They have a button on their home page right guild wars 2 gold now that directs you how to find a Thanksgiving turkey.

A natural, free-range bird has not had anything done to it, which is a good thing. But it needs a little help to get nice and tender/juicy for your wow gear big meal. This is where brining comes in. week, I posted on the Black Hog Blog about brining. out this article for more reasons why you brine and for a basic brine recipe. This made wow gold the process so easy and I am definately doing it this way again. In fact, my friends at Snazzy Gourmet sent me their Gourmet Complete Gobbler Brine and Rub Kit I really excited to try it. If you need a brine kit, I recommend you order this one. Remember to use the code FRESHFOOD at checkout for 10% off. (I am the official turkey maker in the family and I love it!)

没有评论:

发表评论