2013年1月3日星期四

He is constantly accusing me of rediculous things and gives me the silent treatment wow gold kopen B

He is constantly accusing me of rediculous things and gives me the silent treatment

How old are the kids? Are they his children?

You have brought this man into your lives - yours and your childrens - if the relationship isn right it is up to you to get him out of your lives! BUT before you throw away a man that you possibly still love (if you didn surely you would have kicked him to the kerb by now) ask yourself when things changed and if there were any reason for it.

Is he perhaps accusing you of things because he is insecure? Did anything happen to give him cause to doubt how you feel about him? Is the silent treatment a defence mechanism?

I am not making excuses for him but it is always easier to end a relationship than work at it - first step is to tell him how you are feeling and give him a chance to do the same!

No offense, but kids can get attached to the ice cream man. (Do they still have those?)

If he acting childish, there no reason for him to be in that place in your life. The fact that the relationship has gone on for 4 years should have no real bearing on your decision. In fact, if he treats you this badly after four years, he clearly isn happy with you either.

My advice: if you can just cut him loose, then wean yourself off of him. Start keeping a log of the good and bad things he does. Pretty soon wow gold, you probably see how ridiculous your relationship with him really is.

I truly hope you will find someone who really deserves you.

How will I know when to give up and end my 4 yr relationship? Its clear to me that he doesn love me anymore but I can let go. He is constantly accusing me of rediculous things and gives me the silent treatment. What to do my kids are attached to him.

Ran into an old flame who I like to pick things back up with. I let him know. Asked if he felt It was worth it. He said yes. Unsure if that meant he plans to be with me, I asked. Now the silent treatment. Why? He not in love with current girlfriend.

Seeing a guy i havnt seen in yrs,we ave chemestry,romance nd really like each other,im temporarly staying down the road from him,den 4 newcastle end of yr,i think he running,doesnt wnt 2 get too attached,hes tryin 2 let me go but iv fallin 4 him plz hlp

My MIL gives the silent treatment when she is mad. Sometimes up to 6 months and going without seeing her grand kids . Are all MIL such bitches seriously she has done this 4 times to us now and she think she has done nothing wrong and will not appologize.

Been in a relationship for 6 yrs wow po,we have 4 kids,3 his 1 mine gw2 gold. I have resentments for mean things he has said. We seperated, I have been back for 1 yr and still am unhappy wow gold po, sex(ugh) wow gold kopen, argue at least 1x week. Love the kids-scared to hurt them again any sugg?

没有评论:

发表评论