2013年1月15日星期二

Hosting a Tupperware Party wow gold Au

Hosting a Tupperware Party

Hi girls Just wondering if anyone has hosted a tupperware party? and what is involved in it? I was talking to a tupperware lady the other day and she called me today asking if I would like to host a party and get lots of free tupperware I was actually thinking of having it as my baby shower. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated Thankyou! Tandem-feeding Mummy to Felicia and Piper. No stopping for us !!

I haven't actually hosted one MG, but have been to several and have a friend who runs them. Your chance of getting lots of 'free' tupperware depends on how much your guests spend and how many subsequent parties are booked on the day by your guests! The more they spend, the more gifts you get - I think the minimum spend by your guests has to be around $500-$600 (combined) for you to receive the current host gift. So other than inviting guests who you think will buy up big , your only real duty is to provide some nibblies and a large table for the tupperware presenter (I think wow gold!). The friend of mine keeps telling me I should host a party!! They are quite fun and good presenters will run games with little Tupperware prizes and be entertaining. I believe that the last party I went to involved the host (ie you) having the purchases delivered to her house, which she then delivered to all of her guests. I'm almost 100% sure that it will cost you noting!!

Oh ok Thankyou for that info Jules That sounds great! Yes, I will probably have 30-35 guests all up and I am pretty sure that at least 10-15 of those guests would be interested in buying something Actually Mum has just had a spring clean of her kitchen cupboard so she will most certainly be wanting to buy some modern stuff. Thanks again Tandem-feeding Mummy to Felicia and Piper. No stopping for us !!

I used to sell Tupperware, years ago. If you are inviting 30 friends, you will easily make the initial gift pack, which is around the $600 mark. BUT you have to have two party bookings from your party. I would focus on getting two friends who want a party from yours to commit to booking guild wars 2 gold. Because, with that many people present, the sales will just happen. The average person spends $50 at a party. Also, if you don't like the gifts being offered, they can also offer you a percentage of sales off your own order. This doesn't represent as good value for money, but if you don't want what they are offering, then it does IYKWIM? And they also have a flip out book with 'other' gifts. Also if you are doing it as a baby shower, pick some things you would like, and people have the option of buying that for you, so you will get more again!!! I would say, make sure that the consultant is commited to leaving on time. I used to leave after 2 hours. That way you can continue on with your friends after. And you do have to destribute the product afterwards. So 30-35 guests could be a big drive around. To make the process easier, encourage all your frineds to pay by credit card on the day guild wars 2 gold. That way you don't have to chase them up for money AND then deliver the product. AND you don't get stuck with having to cover for people that haven't given you the money since the party. (Or the product that they never came back for that you didn't want in the first place gw2 gold!) it is a great way of getting heaps of free stuff. And it is genuinely value for money. Tandem-feeding Mummy to Felicia and Piper. No stopping for us !!

MG. sorry I'm not sure if you've had your baby shower/Tupperware party yet. but wanted to give you some info anyway. I used to sell Tupperware about a year ago. Why did I quit? I broke my ankle while delivering some Tupperware to a customer. NOT covered by Worker's Comp cause Tupperware is classed as your own business! Anyway. The way it goes these days like most people have said. you need a certain amount of sales and 2 parties to get the host gift on offer. Usually it's around $600 sales and 2 parties, or if you want the better host gift it's around $1100 sales and 2 parties. You can get free Tupperware even if people don't book a party. Basically the way they work it out, you will get $10 to spend for every $100 in sales made at the party, for any amount over $300. So that would be a minimum of $30. Provided your sales are over $250 you would also get the Thank You gift for the month (they change monthly). You know you wouldn't actually have to provide nibblies etc if you didn't want to. ask the demonstrator to do a cooking demonstration. like a cake or something that everyone will like. I used to LOVE making the club sandwich in the good old jelly mould. (Yes. a sandwich in the jelly mould). Then just put on the kettle and people can help themselves to tea or coffee. You don't want to have to do too much. But of course put out a packet of bickies as well if you like. Usually most people are pretty happy to just try out the food that has been made by the demonstrator. Another thing to remember as you said your Mum has recently cleaned out her cupboards and might want to update. Tupperware has a lifetime guarantee, so get everyone to bring their old Tupperware that has cracked etc and they will be replaced, for a completely new item. If the item is no longer made, they will give the person a credit for the value of that item. I hope this has helped, if you haven't already had your party. DON'T feel pressured by the person at all. They will probably try to talk to you about what you're going to do after bub comes along and might offer to show you what Tupperware is like to work for. It really is a great job and VERY flexible, so maybe it's something you might want to do. You can definitely make some good money from it. But the minute you show a hint of interest, even if you're just being polite, they will try to get you to join up. so don't feel pressured and say no if you don't want to do it. I hope you go ahead with it (if you haven't already!). Have fun!!!Me (Karen) - 31DH - 31DD - 2DS - born Oct '10

"BekL wrote: But, how on earth would I make a club sandwich in it. Hahahahaha!!

Oh I LOVE the club sandwiches!! They are great because you can eat them one handed! They don't fall apart. How to make? Two loaves of bread, fillings and lots of pushing. And lots of left over crusts. I have never used my jelly mould to make jelly, funnily enough. It would make a mountain of jelly though guild wars 2 gold. They are great for triffle and black forest cake. (Run some hot water around the edge of the mould before you pop the jelly out to stop it sticking on the sides, or you will HAVE to have triffle anyway! ) My god, I sound like I have a problem. Please don't look in my Tupperware cupboards.

"MrsB" wrote:"BekL wrote: But, how on earth would I make a club sandwich in it. Hahahahaha!!

Oh I LOVE the club sandwiches!! They are great because you can eat them one handed! They don't fall apart. How to make? Two loaves of bread, fillings and lots of pushing. And lots of left over crusts. I have never used my jelly mould to make jelly, funnily enough. It would make a mountain of jelly though. They are great for triffle and black forest cake. (Run some hot water around the edge of the mould before you pop the jelly out to stop it sticking on the sides, or you will HAVE to have triffle anyway! ) My god, I sound like I have a problem. Please don't look in my Tupperware cupboards.

没有评论:

发表评论