2013年1月15日星期二

Booting up problems guild wars 2 gold ku

Booting up problems

Sometimes when i boot my computer (approx. once every 3 boot ups) windows 7 won't start. So when this happens a black screen with white text appears saying: "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device". Obviously I've installed windows 7, so it doesn't make sense to me.

Also sometimes, after my computer was in sleep mode (so I just resume with my computer rather then booting it up from scratch) my computer sometimes crashes (blue screen with with text). So to me it seems like my computer got problems with either booting up (starting windows) and resuming windows after sleep mode.

I've got nothing plugged in besides audio, mouse wow gold, keyboard and headset. Same goes for my brother. I also do not use any external drives or thumb devices.

Btw the problem just happened a minute ago, once again. When i entered BIOS, my HDD didn't show up, only the DVDRAM. Could this be caused by your theory that 600W is not enough for the system?

Might aswell be the HDD which ain't working propperly, can it guild wars 2 gold? My system ain't old. Only 3 months now. Once my computer is running, there are no issue's whatsoever. So could it be HDD related, rather than a windows problem?

This is usually caused by some bad sectors on the HDD in the Paging file (virtual memory) Go to Start/Search and type CMD right click the cmd icon in the search results and Run As Administrator gw2 gold. In the command prompt type chkdsk C: /R and press enter. Now type a Y for Yes and restart the computer. The Check Disk utility will run at next bootup and try and mark any bad sectors on the HDD an move any data to a different part of the drive guild wars 2 gold.

You can also download ISO image for Seatools from my Signature and burn the image to CD using IMGBurn also in my signature boot off of the newly created CD and run the Quick and the Advanced test on the drive guild wars 2 gold.

没有评论:

发表评论