2013年1月21日星期一

Stock Jackal's Comments Page 15 wow gold 9D

Stock Jackal's Comments Page 15

The 10 free slots may not exist, even though I have read this. using the Battlenet source it is unclear. It is a hypothesis that exists, wow po and I am merely trying to prove that it has flaws. As mentioned in Article 1, it can also be the stages of like, and technological changes in general, that force subs to decline. For example a player might of started out as a young single person, but after they marry and have children, their spouse and children, may not be supportive of an addictive gaming habit. I highly doubt that 9 million players, will be the sustainable number of WOW subs that moves on for another 7 years. Once this happens you still will have to see how the institutional investors react. What I am trying to prove here, is current addicts, or ex-addicts like yourself, may be blinded to other points of view, or numbers that clearly stare them in the face and are contrary to their beliefs. As a result they invest in a company solely for their love of the companies product. I would hope that Diablo 3 does well, as it is expected to, because ATVI needs to get to $4 billion dollars just to stay on par with last years revenue, and WOW subs are a fraction of total revenue. How much will D3 push ATVI to exceed $4 billion is still speculation.

May 16 11:31 AM"Some gamers who wow gear like Call of Duty and Activision's popular video games, also adore the Activision stock. As you will see there are some great aspects to Activision Blizzard's business; though it is important investors be diversified,Excellent advice for some investors Charles. Specially the gamer/fans, that will buy a stock, simply for the reason that like like the product. In my opinion it is ok, to bet on something where you think the guild wars 2 gold product is good, but wow gold that bet shouldn't be more than 2.5% or even 1% as you suggested of the entire portfolio. As per my bio, I am a contrarian value type investor. So because of this, I am not interested in AAPL at all. I have commented to this fact on many other articles that the AAPL chart is very similar to the Dutch Tulip craze circa 1636. I do not like the buy high, and sell higher. I prefer trying to find what I think are bargains, working within a margin of safety, and waiting for the margin to acknowledge the value. This doesn't mean that all articles should be about AAPL either, or that would make a pretty bland investing site. But time will tell I guess, and to each guild wars 2 gold their own. Thank you for your feedback

没有评论:

发表评论