2012年12月14日星期五

Scerabi's Comments on ATVI wow po m2

Scerabi's Comments on ATVII applaud that you're trying to give us a unique outlook on ATVI that no others have covered but I'm not sure that I'm following your train of thought to it's conclusion. I'm also not quite sure what point you're trying to make. I've been doing this for the last year and have made an impressive return although I admit that my timing has been lucky on a few of these trades. ie. The most recent $8 Jan 2014 Call sold for $3.90. I find it VERY hard to believe that in the next 520 days ATVI will not once go above $11.90 wow po. Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? Would anyone here sell this call?Aug 15 11:17 AMI've personally used digital preorders to:1) work through any problems that may come from downloading. If the game is successfully downloaded before launch then I know all I have to do is activate my account and start playing Acheter Des PO. 2) Download early. When a game hits and millions of players are buying and downloading at the same time it can take hours longer to download because of server stress.3) Pre-order perks4) Often there is beta content for people to play who choose to download early. This is another reason I invest in ATVI. The make most of the top titles and the top title sales are definitely growing while the sector itself may be stagnant (very arguable though).Aug 6 05:45 PMExcellent article!! Well thought out and written from an analytical perspective wow gold. --Please explain this further. I wasn't aware that WoW had this model. Another positive area for ATVI is the move from physical game purchases to digital downloads. You are a little more optimistic about WoW numbers increasing than I. In my opinion, if the new MoP release can keep WoW subs above 10 million for a couple more quarters I will consider it a homerun.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论