2012年12月20日星期四

In Which Sally Hansen Saves The Day Acheter Des PO H0

In Which Sally Hansen Saves The DayI love Sally Hansen! She and I have had a long relationship full of love and good times. She keeps me from looking too similar to my father with his consistent five o'clock shadow, furry arms and such wow gold. I have the "brazillian formula" so mine smells more like tropical fruits than vanilla, but I love her dearly. I tried using her wax. It was disgusting, and stung. My leg still has a small red patch on it because my skin was torn off wow po. I had to hair myself out first, of course, so I spent a whole month feeling like an ugly sandpaper girl FOR NOTHING wow gold kopen. It didn't help that I did it outside on a windy, hot day. So strings of wax were fluttering around attatching themselves to everything. I had to use olive oil to remove the extra gunk because the amount that came in the box wasn't nearly enough for my mess. It also didn't have the wooden applicators like it was supposed to but I was too lazy to go back to the store so I used a wooden spatula that this really fat guy my mother had an affair with gave me for Christmas when he found out that I like to cook wow gold ideal. Which felt weird. And I got sunburnt on my nose. All of that and apparently her "creme" is just like magic. Why does she have to sell crap wax then Acheter Des PO? I feel like an idiot now.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论