2012年12月20日星期四

Michelle's Behind the Scenes Heartland Diary wow gold AI

Michelle's Behind the Scenes Heartland DiaryOkay it's been awhile. Did you guys enjoy the episode, Sweetheart of the Rodeo? I must say that the cast and crew had so much fun shooting it, and we were all dying to see how it would turn out, because you never really know Acheter Des PO. I mean wow gold, you read a great script, you work really hard on set, everyone puts their heads together to try and create the most interesting and creative story they can, and then you just have to walk away and hope everything will come together. In this the case of the Rodeo episode, I think that it surpassed all of our expectations wow gold kopen.Lately there has been some snow at Heartland wow gold ideal, and I love how it's changed the landscape. Winter is in full swing, and we actually have less then a month of shooting left, unbelievable. It makes me sad to think that we'll all be saying our goodbyes in a month! But I promise to keep updating the blog with all kinds of fun tidbits and photos while new shows come on the air, so keep checking back in.If anyone actually reads this, I do have to say it so cool to see the behind the scenes stuff! I really love this show. For someone like me who grew up riding during her childhood in the suburbs of Toronto but has never set foot in Alberta wow gold, it is a glimpse into the world of cowboys and everything the goes along with it. You really do get swept away into the Alberta countryside and you feel like you are there with the characters when you are watching the show (as cheesy as that sounds). if I can forget that then he must be a good actor- there were parts of carolina where his character gave me nightmares :S).The writing in Heartland is also really good and I can definitely relate to the characters, which I think is a must for a show (I am a lot like Lou lol in terms of age, personality, education, and life goals etc. with the exception of my love of riding. Lou doesn't get on a horse much). Too bad this show isn't aired in the US, I think people would watch it (reminded my American friend of Montana).
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论